Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Too Tired For More . . .

I spent some time tonight working on my 101 List - damn, it is hard to think of that many things about yourself! I am on #35 and have been doing this list on and off for a week. Hopefully, I will have it done by next week's "MeMe". Tonight a posted some new pics of the kiddos on the family blog and created my first audioBLOGGER. It was fun, I got Loo to talk into the phone, so her Dada could hear her voice in Thailand! She did a choppy version of the ABC's :)

Hopefully, I'll write more here tomorrow and comment on a few of your blogs, too!

"Circumstance does not make me, it reveals me." -- William James

8 comments:

FunkyB said...

Those are seriously beautiful kids you've got there!

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

this is why I do not attempt such a list..there are maybe 20 things about me..tops..haha

Kristen said...

you need to be farming that list out to your friends. Bet they could finish it in about 20 minutes. :-)

It's a lot harder to describe yourself than it is for others to describe you.

momma of 2 said...

I got my "perfect partner" list done... good luck on your 100 things - that's hard to come up with.

amy said...

Kristen's got the right idea about that list. My bf helped me when it was my turn to fill that sucker out. It's called "delegating."

Becky said...

I must be really self-centered, for I think I did my list fairly quickly:) But, then again, I may have included too much!

Rachel said...

I am on the same page as the last comment.Cashing out, just finished my report on massage therapy equipment.Exhausted,massage therapy equipment.

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!
Today has bought mangosteen and has understood that knowingly in Asia, the [url=http://mangosteen.9999mb.com]mangosteen[/url] fruit is known as the " Queen of Fruits. " It is really tasty fruit which possesses set useful qualities. [url=http://mangosteen.9999mb.com]Mangosteen Fruit and Juice[/url] - scientific research and info about the anti-inflamatory anti-oxidant power of Xanthone-rich mangosteen fruit. I recommend all! Who wishes to buy or learn more address in [url=http://mangosteen.9999mb.com]mangosteen shop[/url]!