My "librarian by day, superhero by night" friend, Amy tagged me! She worded her list so well that is it going to be a tough act to follow :) It is my first tag - does that mean I now have official blogging friends? Hehehehe! This "meme" is about the perfect mate.
Here are the rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.
So here we go, AL's "So-Called Perfect Partner":
1. Sense of Humor - This is a must . . . laughter keeps the heart happy and healthy!
2.Athletic Build & Competitive Nature- I don't do scrawny men and prefer someone to be several inches taller than me (5'7'') and at least 50 plus pounds over me. I am not a small woman and want a man that makes me feel feminine (maybe petite on a good day - not!). Plus, I am a very competitive person and want someone that understands this obsession. It does not bother me that they may want to compete with me - I will always win! ;)
3. Intelligence - I want someone that I can have a good conversation with and feel that I have to be on my A-Game to be in their presence, even though it could become tiresome and frustrating! It would inspire me to learn more.
4. Honesty - Even though this may be hard at times. I want the truth - what is on his mind? Do I really look bad in this outfit? Is there something stuck in my teeth? The truth may hurt (sometimes), but I appreciated it.
5. Handy Man - I grew-up with a man that could do it all (in my opinion), whether it be on the house or a car. I want to know that if I need something done that it can and will be done by my man in a timely fashion.
6. Patience & Understanding - There are definitely times when I don't make sense and take a long time to get to a point. Be patient, I will talk it out and make sense in the end!
7. Self-Confidence - I want someone that has a presence when they walk into the room and have a magnetic aura that makes people want to hang out with them. Plus, I don't want to have to compliment him all the time to boost an ego.
8. Unconditional Love - He loves me for me and that will never change. Even if I change, he will find things about me to love me even more. This type of love can stand the test of time and any challenges we face.
And here are the 8 other tagging victims:
Becky - Seattle
Becky - Texas
Momma of 2
"I used to think of all the billions of people in the world, and of all those people, how was I going to meet the right ones? The right ones to be my friends, the right one to be my husband. Now I just believe you meet the people you're supposed to meet." - Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, The Quest, 1995