Mommy Multi-Tasking . . .
- Deal with two children that don't want to nap and are being crabby
- Nursing one of them when the other runs in the room yelling, "Mommy, I have to poopoo on the potty!"
- Jumping up with baby attached to breast, continuing to nurse, while helping the other child pull down pants and diaper for the "big girl potty"
- Attempt to be close to the child pottying, but not let her touch the baby - yuck!
- Finish nursing one side, lay the baby down on the closest chair, then wipe butt, dump pee, re-dress, and wash hands - before baby wiggles out of chair (don't worry he was safe)
- Back to baby, finish nursing, and heavily praise first born for using the potty
. . . Repeat several times a day!