Brainstorm of things that are important to me (in random order):
- achieving goals
- financial responsibility
- healthy lifestyle
- educating my children about health ways
- maintaining important and meaningful relationships
- not holding things inside
- being an authentic & true person
- making a difference in other lives
- helping people discover their passions & dreams - purpose
- inventing new lessons, programs, etc. (B.E.S.T. at UH)
- Not only being happy (which is NOT achievable 24/7), but being balanced.
- Understanding my emotions & reacting appropriately: not over -or- under
- Mapping a career plan & steps needed for my return in ______ years.
- Supporting my family/friends without sacrificing myself. Quit "topping-off" everyone else, so I am less than "half full" and often nearly empty.
- Rediscover optimism!
- Exiting AUS in an organized & low stress way.
- Re-entering USA with reasonable expectations about: timeline, city/location, family's adjustment.
My Top 3 Goals:
1) Family - Being present & actively involved in the moments with my family and showing/vocalizing their importance to me.
2) Myself - Maintaining balance & perspective about my emotional & physical well being.
3) Health - Consistently practicing healthy living through nutrition & exercise, while educating my family about healthy living's importance with my example.
Once these are established:
- Give to others
- Career path