Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Soooooooooo...

It's been a long, long time since I've posted here. Life has been busy and I have been feeling down. However, I am hoping that things will be looking up soon, since I am actively trying to change things for the positive.

Today, I started a year long photo challenge with my friend of twenty years, Nancy. I am so happy to be doing it and hope to keep up with it, even though the next few months will be busy with traveling.

I have a few posts I did for another blog that I was doing privately, since I thought that this blog was being read by too many people and lost it's appeal as a venting place. Should I really care about keeping it private though?!? I don't know! I'm thinking about merging them here and just putting it all out there... We'll see what I decide.

Off to get some work done on a dreaded volunteer job that I am trying to get rid of. Maybe I will write here, again, tomorrow - maybe!

No comments: