25 Questions That No One Would EVER Think To Ask!
Stolen from Southern Fried Girl without permission - thanks!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Do I really have to go to work, I could use a lot more sleep.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $5, I rarely have cash.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST" (not last person's answer!): Rest. I need some :)
4. My favorite planet? Mars.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list: Miss D - our daycare provider. Her power randomly went out yesterday and she called to tell me to pick-up the kids (and that she won't be "open" today b/c of President's Day).
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I don't have one - all of them annoy me, but I am too cheap to download a song or something!
7. What shirt are you wearing? Red T-shirt publicizing the state test we gave today at school.
8. What do you label yourself? Working Mom? Labels suck!
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're recently wearing? Nike.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Can I chose "dim", I love sunlight and always turn the lights off in the house! It drives DH crazy - hehehehe!
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? A phone number, I don't text, but my family often "leaves a number" instead of a voicemail.
13. Where is your nearest 7-11? Ahhhhh...I remember those! We don't have them here.
14. What's a saying that you say a lot? To my students: "You know me, honest, I like to keep it real!"
15.Who told you they loved you last? Hubby, right after we decided to "schedule" some "alone time" tonight before I left for work - wink!
16. Last furry thing you touched? Hehehehehe - some thing dirty came into my mind after answering the last question! That is wrong to say - oh, well!
17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? 2 - Birth control pills, pre-natal vitamins.
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Rolls? None. Digital photos - thousands :)
19. Favorite age you have been so far? The first thing that came to mind was 18 or 21, but I really think 30 would win the debate.
20. Your worst enemy? I don't think I have any enemies, but I often find myself thinking of my students that way.
21. What is your current desktop picture? My two beautiful children. I love them so much and miss them terribly when I am at work.
22. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Hurry up and leave the building. Don't cause any problems!" Due to all the fights we have had lately . . .
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? Okay - that is a stupid question! The money, of course.
24. Do you like someone? I like my husband today and that is a good thing! My saying is that you can love someone, but not like them . . . I hate it when I feel that way.
25. The last song you listened to? Don't remember - it was too long ago! I'm sure some pop song on my favorite radio station.