Saturday, January 07, 2006

Too funny, not to share!

The brave BF and I made a trip to Sam's Club together last weekend. She wrote the funniest post about it that I have to share:

http://evilpigs.blogspot.com/2006/01/why-i-only-have-two-or-if-i-have.html

This afternoon I ventured back to "The Club" with only my two children in tow. For some reason, even though the adult to child ratio is still the same - it was infinitely more difficult (and more crowded) last weekend! I hope you enjoy the read!

P.S. Someday I will find time to do the fancier "href" thing embedded in my posts, but until then - sorry!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yea, thats why I never take my two anywhere by myself. I won't go when I'm outnumbered!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! All american chevrolet in midland cracks bussiness cards designer pro Biological domains of life Chair glide inserts Buying vicodin information Acura rsx halo projector head lights Blank baseball cap Body builder yahaya butt&aposs