Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not A Happy Camper . . .

So, yesterday I broke down and got a hair cut. I really needed it b/c it was looking frumpy! DH says that he likes it long, but admitted it was a little too long lately (thank god, b/c I felt bad cutting it off). Usually, I wear my hair at some length between my ears and chin, sometimes a little longer in a bob. But, I was going for the sexy mom look! Hell, if DH likes it, then all is good - right? :)

I went to this lady at ProCuts (next to a Starbucks - bonus) about a year ago and she did a good job then. So, I went back b/c it was on the way to pick-up the kids after work. When I left yesterday with my freshly blow-dried do - it looked good. Then reality set in today - I told her I do nothing to my hair, it's wash & go, baby - it looks like a hack job and is not blended well. Now, I have to go back tomorrow and complain to get it fixed. For heaven sakes, I am already balding from the latest baby I popped out and don't need anymore cut off! LOL!

This picture is the "signature" AL look w/ my sunglasses on my head even at night!

Today was a really busy/tough day at work and made me long for something different . . .

Positive: Got some girlfriend time tonight at Stewbie's (pics here)
Gratitude: Grades were submitted on-time even with my Dept. Chair drama
Negative: UIL 1-Act Play "drama" at work - not worth blogging about b/c it would be far from positive and just remind me of the shitty day!

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i think it looks great

i always wear my glasses on my head too, they make a great head band..haha

Mama Beck said...

One act play drama? Are you a theatre teacher? I have been trying to figure out how to get out of my current job and get a theatre teaching gig, and you are trying to get out... grass is always greener I guess....

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Cheap voip phone service

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... moen faucets Hitachi 51 inch tv Gratis nederlandse sex cams Butalbital acetaminophen caffeine