Friday, November 18, 2005

Beware of Dog!

I love my dog! Okay, so not all of the time, b/c he can be annoying, wanting attention more than my human kids and he frequently has smelly ears and breath . . . My big, bad-ass, 90 pound, black lab loves to greet people at the front door. Most of the time, when it is someone we know or a wanted guest, we put Brutus outside. He is really friendly and loves everyone . . . unless you fuck with someone in his family or extended family! Then he can become your worst nightmare. When DH is not home, instead of shooing Brutus away from the door, I call him and patiently wait for him to join me by my side before I open the door. I LOVE THE INTIMIDATION FACTOR!!! I know it is evil, especially since, many people are deathly afraid of dogs. But, to be honest, I don't care! My family's safety is the most important thing to me.

So, watch out all you stalkers, solicitors, robbers, pumpkin smashers, etc. Mess with me and you mess with this . . .

. . . mind you - he is much more intimidating when he is not chillin' and wondering why I am taking his picture!

4 comments:

stewbie2 said...

He's also very intimidating when he's looking at my legs. That fucker loves to lick them, and give me hives.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute!!!! I wish I could have a dog.

Amy said...

They taste like chicken! LOL!

Thanks - Nan! Nothing like a 90 lb. lap dog. I swear he thinks he's a cat :<)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Furniture world nh fitness Automobile insurance rates ranking by state Accept debit card payment online Hair removal wand http://www.account-merchant-8.info/Car-rent-latvia.html pda banana cocks gay Steroids asthma Bentley college vangaurd marijuana miller Naples lazer hair remover o my husband want threesome