Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What words are appropriate to use on a "family blog"????

I was just finishing a post that I saved from the weekend and used the word screwed. It was the best word to describe the situation, but since so many people will (hopefully) be visiting the site to follow our journey in Australia, I deleted it.

Oh, this self-censorship sucks ass . . . hehehehehe!

Please visit: www.dwjsdating.blogspot.com for more family friendly posts :)

Yeah, before anyone bitches in the comments about how long it has been since I have blogged . . . get over it! I love my attitude - LOL!

And, here are all the widgets that won't work on "Didn't We Just Start Dating?" because of my new format:


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

1 comment:

stewbie2 said...

OH, hell. I say FUCK on mine.