MIA - Hahahaha!
As one of you so eloquently put it in my comments, yes, I have been MIA b/c DH got home on Friday afternoon! It has been great to have him home and we have been busy ;-)
Here is something that I started on Thursday . . .
The Letter Game - It's "H"ot!
We're gonna play a little game :) I received the letter H from Fantasia Girl and have chosen ten words that begin with that letter followed by a brief explanation about why I chose it. If you want to play, tell me in the comments and I'll give you a letter . . . Then you can join the fun!
Here is goes - The letter H:
1. Hubby Home Happy Hump - no further explanation needed - LOL :)
2. Hard & Hell - The end of the school yard is always so hard, b/c we all want to be on summer break and the students are out-of-control. Plus, there are so much to get done - it feels like hell for the teachers!
3. Health - I need to spend some time this summer getting back to the basics and healthier. Back in college over the summer, I would always train for the next soccer season. I decided that I am going to use the same mentality to prepare for my 3-Day walk - it will benefit me all around.
4. House - There is a lot to get done with it and I can't wait to spend time working on getting settled in this summer.
5. Hate Hail - The damage to my mini-van for the hail storm two weeks ago is worse than I would like to admit, but I refuse to fix it b/c I don't play on trading in or selling my car for a long time. I am sure I will be in several more storms before then. I hate hail!!!!
6. Hat - I love wearing baseball hats and other fun ones . . .
7. Higher Education - I have been considering completing my Ph.D. online and have been sent information from several schools. To be honest, I am skeptical about an online curriculum, but don't know if I have the time or energy to commute for a degree. There are several colleges within an hour drive: Texas A & M, Sam Houston State Universtiy, and the University of Houston (where my M.Ed. is from) - I just don't know how that would work out with two small children.
8. Heavy Heart - Over the problems my Dad is coming across with his disability status and life in general.
9. Houston / H-Town - Where I live in Texas :)
10. Hot - Please refer # 1 & 9!!!!!