Thursday, March 23, 2006

Way Back Wednesday - 70's Style - It's Groovy, Baby!The mission from a MILF in the cheese state, TKW: That 70's Style...TX Mom came up with this doozie...find the picture that most represents 70's styles (patterns, clothing styles, hair, etc.)...even if it was only you dressing up for a theme party...Oh, were to start with this picture? If this picture doesn't scream 70's to you, then you need to open your eyes to the beauty of it! This is me sitting on my Mom's best friend's lap . . . What the hell am I wearing? Look at that ugly-ass coat with faux-fur lined hood - I was pimpin'! If that coat is not enough for you, check out the BF's glasses, the original Coca Cola shirt (the first time around), the couch, the afghan, the paneled wall, etc. Fortunately for all of you, my scanner is acting up, so you are spared the other pictures I found of me.

I just was just forwarded this
link from a friend that tells you the #1 song on the day you were born. Since I was born in the 70's and this song still has some kick, I thought I would share with you my song:

1974

"Kung Fu Fighting"

by Carl Douglas

NOTE to yesterday's post: My pants did not rip all the way through, just the first layer of stitching. I did, just to be safe, were a school sweat shirt wrapped around my waist all day - it totally clashed with my outfit, but I totally didn't care in fear that my ass would bust out any minute - LOL! :)

5 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Way to show your school spirit...lol

Love, love your WBW...that coat says it all!

CameraDawktor said...

You are such a cutie pie!!!

HOWEVER:
Everything else is ugly!!

(Tee Hee!!)

Unknown said...

OK, you know I could SWEAR that you were sitting at a house up here in Wisconsin.

The paneling, the picture in the background, the couch...but then again, the clothes give it away. This is totally from the 70s and we're just now getting around to that decorating style.

(help me...save me...SOS)

Tammy said...

Oh, the paneled walls. I so remember those. That coat rocks!

Becky said...

Hahaha! That pic is the real 70s in that I don't think it will be recycled back into fashion.