Someone End This Misery . . .
I have so much to do, so much to say, so many thoughts running through my head; yet, I cannot function. This has been one of the hardest weeks of my life so far. Both kids are sick and my sickness turned into a beloved sinus infection, confirmed today at the doctor. For those of you that have never been lucky enough (not!) to experience an infection behind your face, here is a brief description of its horrors:
- My face is visablly swollen - went to school this morning and some said, "Are you okay? Your face looks really swollen." Thanks! Yes, I know and I feel like shit - have a nice day!
- It is almost physically impossible to eat or smile b/c of the pressure in my face and my ears.
- I have no appetite - this could be a good thing except I need to eat to make milk for my baby; therefore, I am forcing myself to eat.
- I can't lay flat b/c I will cough to death and choke on the drainage.
- I can't hear - this could be a good thing with children...
- This list of my misery could go on, but I will not bore you!
All I want is to feel better, so I can get back to my life. Hubby comes home in two days; hopefully, I will be able to rest a little more then. If I am lucky, the medicine will have kicked in and I will be able to smile at him and love on him a little!
"Health is not valued till sickness comes." - Dr. Thomas Fuller, British physician (1654 - 1734)