Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Life Is Full Of Love!

On the way to work I listen to my radio station's "Top 5 List" - some are stupid, some are educational, some are fun! It got me thinking, since today is Valentine's Day, what are the things I love? If you play (feel free to change the categories) - let me know!

5 Things I Love: About my Hubby
1 - His sense of humor and sarcastic comments
2 - His soft full lips
3 - That he is (still) so attracted to me that he cops a feel and slaps my ass frequently
4 - The way he can "rig" or hack almost anything
5 – His big bear hugs and . . . (use your imagination!)

5 Things I Love: About me
1 – My eyes
2 – My ability to “roll with the punches”

3 – That I can be crazy/act stupid and not care what people think (for a teacher this is important)
4 – My competitive nature
5 – The continuous desire to learn new things

5 Things I Love: About my Loo

1 – When she randomly hugs & kisses me with an “I love you, Mama”
2 – Her curly blonde hair that is crazy and stick s up in the morning
3 – The way she loves life and lives for the moment
4 – Everything about the way she looks, the dimples are to die for!
5 – How she loves being the center of attention and already is showing her Daddy’s humor

5 Things I Love: About my Loco

1 – His sweet smile and blossoming personality
2 – When he grabs my face with both hands and “kisses” me
3 – His laughter
4 – The way he is trying to talk to us . . . he sounds like a baby dinosaur
5 – How excited he gets when he sees me, especially when it’s time to nurse

5 Things I Love: About my job

1 – The hours and time off during holidays / summer
2 – When my students confide in my and open up
3 – The opportunity to influence teenagers and help them figure out their future
4 – My laptop
5 – Being the Department Chair and having a staff

5 Things I Love: About my house

1 – That I have one!
2 – My backyard
3 – It’s location
4 – The solar screens
5 – That it is filled with love and laughter

5 Things I Love: About blogging

1 – The therapy and self-reflection it provides
2 – Meeting new “friends” from around the world
3 – Reading other blogs and putting my life in perspective
4 – Documenting life events to help me remember
5 – It is something for me that I take time for

5 Things I Love: On Television

1 – My TiVo – I am a huge television fan for stress relief! This list could go on & on . . .
2 – Grey’s Anatomy
3 – How I Met Your Mother
4 – One Tree Hill
5 – Desperate Housewives

5 Things I Love: About the rest of my life

1 – My minivan
2 – The rest of my family and good friends
3 – Tasty food and drinks (chocolate, too!)
4 – Sleeping
5 – Hot baths and showers

"Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own (will), is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." - Apostle Paul

No comments: